Corido is a platform that provides a market for homeowners to sell or dispose of their household items easily.
It is also an auction platform where homeowners find useful used or new items for their homes at affordable prices.
Here are two ways how Corido Marketplace works:
- CORIDO DIY– Platform users would create an account, post items, and manage the sale by themselves.
- CORIDO AGENCY– With this service, the company assigns a dedicated agent to help in managing the account on behalf of a client. These include a site visit, Inventory taking, Photography, items valuation and pricing, customer service, marketing and sales, delivery, and after-sale support.
Steps for Selling an Item on Corido Marketplace:
- Create an account on the platform via the link https://corido.co.ke/# or click on the “Submit Ad” button on the home page of the site.
- Confirm your account via the link sent to your email address after creating an account.
- Login on your Admin Portal account and click on the “Your Ads” link on the menu.
- Fill in all the required fields about your item
- Upload clear images of your items
- Accept the terms and conditions and publish the Ad
- Kindly note that the Ad has to meet the minimum requirement for your Ad to go live after review.